People ask me what are the side effects of the LCHF diet. I tell them that their sides will become smaller! Jokes apart, what are the temporary and some long-lasting side-effects of adopting the LCHF lifestyle?
In this episode, Tina and Natchi discuss
- What is the meaning of side-effect in the context of the LCHF lifestyle?
- Induction/Keto flu
- How to get motivated to persevere and not give up
0:00 – Introduction
1:51 – Meaning of side-effects in the context of the LCHF lifestyle
3:32 – Induction / Ketogenic Flu – Solutions
7:03 – Migraine
8:27 – How to get motivated to persevere and not give up
12:05 – Muscle Cramps
13:06 – Constipation
- Benefits of bone broth – https://www.indianlchf.com/recipes/bone-broth-kaara-soup/
- Constipation and Ketogenic Diets – https://www.diagnosisdiet.com/full-article/constipation-and-ketogenic-diets
- Got Digestive Problems? Take It Easy on the Veggies – https://chriskresser.com/got-digestive-problems-take-it-easy-on-the-veggies/